Lightweight Maintenance Enclosure
Type of Shelter
LME (Type I) LIN T49947: NSN 8340-01-456-3637 (Type I) Technical Manual TM 10-5410-284-13&P. Operator’s Unit and Direct Support Maintenance Manual, Including Repair Parts and Special Tools List.
Snow Load: Withstands snow load of 10 lbs per square foot for a period of 12 hours.
Wind Load: Fully erected withstands a steady wind of 55 mph and wind gusts of 65 mph.
Set Up: 45 minutes.
Power Distribution Box Features:
- Three (3) 20 AMP 120VAC circuits and one (1) 10 AMP 120VAC circuit of lights only.
- Designed to be used with a cable of 25 to 50 feet in length. Military cable type CO-04-MFG 4/8 having four (4) conductors of number eight (8) wire size may be used or the commercial equivalent.
- Flexible, medium duty commercial type SO having four (4) conductors of wire size number 8 is suitable to connect the PDB to the load terminals for the electric power generator.
- Three (3) 20A Ground Fault Duplex receptacles for use as utility receptacles
- One (1) 10A Ground Fault Duplex receptacle for use with lights only
Light Set Features:
- Light operates on a voltage of 120 plus or minus 5 volts alternating current at 50 to 60 Hertz.
- The input current drawn per light assembly is a maximum of 0.7 amps with a minimum power factor of 0.07.
- Lights are capable of interconnecting a string of up to 12 lights maximum. Each light operates independently of the through power circuit.
- Light assembly is capable of withstanding 1000 volts AC, 60 Hz between supply terminals and with ground lead grounded.
- Light Illumination: Illumination greater than 140 foot-candles at a distance of 18” from the center of the light.
- The lights comply with the RE102 Electric Field 2 MHz to GHz test requirements IAW MIL-STD-461D
- Requirements for the Control of Electromagnetic Interference Emissions and Susceptibility.
- The lights comply with Method CE102 Power Leads 10 kHz to 10 MHz IAW MIL-STD-462D for the Measurement of Electromagnetic Interference Characteristics.
Packed Volume: 108 cubic feet
The LME has successfully completed military durability, snow and wind loads performed by the US Army Aberdeen Test Center.
768 Sq. ft.
1,435 lbs (Packed weight in crate)
15 ft 6 in
Check out more even videos on our YouTube channel!